Six Reasons To Call The Pros About Bed Bugs In Your Alexander City Home
What’s oval-shaped, six-legged, and a big fan of hitchhiking? If you said bed bugs, you would be right! When faced with bed bug infestations, homeowners have a quick decision to make: get professional help, or do things on their own? The most common reason why homeowners consider solo pest control operations is due to the supposed costs of professional work versus do it yourself (DIY) efforts. However, these fears are unfounded at best. Let’s look at some reasons why.
Common DIY Bed Bug Methods (And Why They Don’t Work)
Homeowners rely on dozens of DIY bed bug control methods, many of which are unfounded or even dangerous. Below is a description of some of the most common methods, along with its rough cost and general application:
- Diatomaceous Earth (DE): The thought process behind using DE to clear up bed bug infestations sounds great on paper, but is much more difficult to apply in practice. Not only will DE need to be applied on, over, and on top of every surface imaginable, but it will likely need to be on your bedding as well. This makes for an itchy, powdery few days! What's worse, it may not eliminate your entire bed bug infestation. Rough Cost: $50 a bag.
- Vinegar Sprays: Bed bugs are no more a fan of vinegar smells than people are, but strong scents alone will not be enough to send rooted infestations packing. Rough Cost: $15-20.
Over The Counter: Over the counter sprays, dusts, and baits are not only filled with chemicals, but they are extremely expensive as well. If used incorrectly, bed bug numbers may rise, while your family’s health declines. Rough cost: $100+ dollars.
As it stands, DIY bed bug control methods are much less likely to nab entire infestations and may be a significant waste of money. After factoring in cost, time, and aggravation, the above methods do not make much sense in a home or commercial setting.
How Top Gun’s Bed Bug Control Programs Do More
Here are six reasons why Top Gun Pest Control’s bed bug approach is safer, more effective, and highly cost-efficient compared to DIY methods:
- Top Gun Pest Control believes in quality, fast, and efficient services. We can protect your family in half the time it takes to apply your own DIY remedies.
- Top Gun Pest Control only offers products that are at the top of the line. Our bed bug control treatments will outwork and outperform many other products on the market – guaranteed.
- Top Gun Pest Control offers a pest-free guarantee that covers many different types of pests, treatments, and situations. Your bed bug situation is as good as gone!
- Top Gun Pest Control founded a trustworthy approach through Christian values. We believe in the power of integrity, especially when helping you rid your home of bed bug infestations.
- Top Gun Pest Control provides three unique types of pest control plans to customers: Quarterly, Bi-Monthly, and Monthly. Each of these plans saves you time and money while preventing future pest problems along the way.
- Top Gun Pest Control implements proven integrated pest management (IPM) techniques in your landscape, providing you with a significant buffer between pest activity and your household.
Since Top Gun Pest Control’s bed bug plans can remove bed bug infestations completely, they are the most cost-effective option available in Alexander City. If you are interested in receiving any of the above benefits from Top Gun Pest Control, now is the time to get started. Call, click, or visit with our Alexander City home today to get to the bottom of your bed bug issues, and find the peace of mind you deserve.